Monday, February 13, 2012

Maja Design- Part 2







Maja Design has sponsored the whole StampARTic team with this beautiful collection, and today we want to show you these gorgeous papers and stamps used on all different kinds of paper projects. 

Maja Design paper is so beautiful that it is easy to make something nice of them.
Today we continue on Maja's collection "Lantliv" and have many paper projects to show off.

Lene

 






Jannhild

For this basket I have used Lantliv - Så frön.



You can find the tutorial for this "Spå"-basket HER.

Henrikke

I made I stationary box for you this time. Is easy to make nice and small card with the Maja Design papers, because they all go so well together. If you have any leftover paper from other creations, this is a great way of using them. I made four big card, four small cards and 4 small tags. 




Marianne






Eva





Malin

I made an album, wich is not quite ready...It's missing some swirls and small decorations, but since I haven't got them yet I'll show you the concept ;)


(I'm giving it to my big brother on his 40'th birthday in april so I have time ;)








and a Cookie jar for my mother and father on valentines day





Minna

I made this strawberry or picnic basket.  I found this template from Silvie`s blog and it was just a perfect for these MajaDesign papers.




Then I made these two tags:)




Maissi

004


003


I´ve made an mini album for my Hub for Valentines Day.





I made a little calender for my mom. Its small and perfect for her to have in her handbag...






Thank you so much Maja Design and Marie,
for the fabulous papers.
A true delight to be working with them!



9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Stunning projects and with those gorgeous papers, tfs.
Hugs Cheryl

Rustic Rosie said...

Awesome you have done a wonderful job very inspirational thank you for sharing.

Artes de Nágela said...

Beautiful work!
And are my sources of inspiration!.

Marie said...

Hi Ladies!

You have totaly stunned me!!! Amazing work all of you!

BIG HUGS,
Marie, MajaDesign

Mikaela said...

läckert!!!!

tianode said...

I am the vessel. The draft is God's. And God is the thirsty one. Electroforming

Titanium Metal Supplier said...

Waw designs

Rachel Bilson said...

Excellent work and I’m impressed after reading your post. The article is informative. The steps to activate Sony crackle using sonycrackle.com/activate is clear and easy to understand. Let me suggest the article to the readers who do not know how to activate the Sony crackle channel

John David said...

At first, get the NBC app from the Roku channel store. Go to the Sports section and look for the app. Or else input the name of the app and get it. Now, access it to receive the code for activation on your TV screen. You can note this code and reach nbc sports com activate. In this site, you have to input the code and start with the activation process